Prices and plans

Põllu 11

Põllu 13

Põllu 15

 

The price includes:
interior finishing that corresponds to the standard package;
1 parking space;
value-added tax 20%.

For an additional fee, one can purchase
an additional parking space for 2000 €.

It is possible to make an oral reservation for 10 days. After that it is mandatory to conclude a contract under the law of obligations and to pay 15% of the value of the apartement. The remaining 85% of the value of the apartment will be paid after the completion of the house.

The developer reserves the right to change the price list and plans.

kiili_asendiplaan